Serve this menu for an elegant baby shower, as an alternative to the usual Easter ham, and as a springtime feast for your friends and neighbors.
An ideal menu for a Spring Open House would include
- Red Blis Potatoes with Herbed Creme Fraiche
- Fava Bean Puree with Crudites and Crostini
- Lemongrass Tiger Prawns and Thai Noodle Salad
- Orange and Dijon-Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Sugar Snap Peas and Spring Onions
- Strawberry Cardamom Shortcakes with Orange Blossom Cream
Greet your guests at the door with a festive glass of sparkling wine from Sonoma’s Russian River Valley. Platter so of hor d’oeuvres are plentiful, and a buffet celebrates the gorgeous colors of spring.
Choose a HANNA Sauvignon Blanc to match the aromatics of a prawn and noodle salad, and a light red like our Russian River Pinot Noir to pair with the delicate springtime flavors of a pork tenderloin.
It’s a good idea to post a menu for a large party. Including not only the courses, but also the wines so that guests can appreciate the terrific wines you are sharing.