wine club terms - elite
Terms & Conditions:
- Ship to Members: When shipping wine we require a valid business or residential address. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. An adult, 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for delivery.
- Pick-up Members: Available for CA residents only. Must provide valid shipping address in case of emergencies. No P.O. Boxes accepted.
- Pick-up Policy: As a pick-up member, you are responsible for picking up your wine within 60 days of being billed. Wine not picked up will be shipped. Shipping costs will be billed to the credit card on file.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will only be accepted after the minimum requirement of two club shipments has been met. Requests to discontinue your membership must be done in writing and received two weeks prior to any scheduled processing. Shipments are non-refundable if a cancellation request is made after processing.
- Please Note: Early termination of membership is subject to the charge back of any membership discounts received prior to the required two shipment minimum.
- In becoming an active member, you authorize HANNA Winery & Vineyards to automatically bill your credit card on file for shipments.
- It is the member’s obligation to notify HANNA Winery & Vineyards of any address or credit card changes prior to each shipment, to avoid delays and additional shipping and re-routing costs charged to the customer’s credit card on file.
- This is an ongoing membership and the customer agrees to join the club for a minimum of one year (two club shipments). If a membership is placed on hold, only one shipment can be skipped.
- HANNA Winery & Vineyards reserves the right to modify or terminate your membership at any time. Benefits are not transferable.
- Refund/Return Policy: The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited in the amount of the product sale. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.